Friday, November 13, 2009

I Wanna...

I WANNA……
I wanna see your thoughts becomes your words
I wanna see your words become your actions
I wanna know that your actions are genuine true by the sparkle in your eyes
I wanna see your soul thru those broken promises from that last nigga
I wanna change your mind and show you that I am truly special
I wanna make you my every thought
I wanna be there to support you mentally
I wanna be you friend before I become your lover
I wanna spoil you till theirs no tomorrow
I wanna make you smile by being silly
I wanna hold you when you are scared at night
I wanna play in your hair while we lay and talk about sweet nothings
I wanna be on your mind all night and day
I wanna whisper in your ear and make you blush
I wanna make you my one and only
I mean shit I just wanna be next to you enjoy the time we spend together it’s like nothing even matter

2 comments: