Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TOP 20 SEX FAVS

1. i love to give head to women with nice clean shaved pussy or a brazilian wax ummm umm ummm
2. i love to finger you to see how wet u can get before i insert your with this blessing of life.
3. i love when u pull my mohawk while im eating you out from the back.
4.I love being spontaneous and have sex in public places bathrooms, library, cars, rooftop, etc.
5. i love to pull you hair even if its weave or short during sex.
6. i love to have my dick suck with whip cream and strawberries ill be your chocolate delight.
7. i love when to have a dirty mouth during sex tell me what u what while im pounding it.
8. i want your roommates , neighbors, teacher, mother , father ,brother, sister to hear you when i got deep.
9. i love when you stratch my back i makes me get in the zone.
10. i have takin virginities because its too much work for me and the clingy ness comes along.
11. i love when you leave sex wounds on my body and my boys point them out i just grend and remember that night like damn.
12. i love to have my dick suck from the back while i tea bag you.
13. i masturbate seven days a week even if im getting it in guess im an addict lol.
14. i love to blind fold you, hand cuff you and tie you up. while im beating your pussy orange.
15. i love being surprise with new tricks like doing a slit on my dick.
16. i love to make you want more after we are done can you keep going?
17. i lovepink pussy but i dont distiminate as long as it smells good , looks good and is edable we good.
18. i love to recieve head from a women with full lips it makes my toes curl when she deep throat and gag on it.
19.i love when we doin we fall asleep and i wake up to a clean room and a full course meal then more sex. THATS THE LIFE!!!
20. LAST BUT NOT LEAST I LOOOOOVE IT WHEN YOU CAN SQUIRT O DAMN IT BRINGS CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE

2 comments: