Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SO I HAVE NOTICE

Since i have been looking for that special someone to have a special connection with i have been a very shocked and surprise how it's turning out. It amazes me how the female who has been hurt or are stuck on there ex give you play then stop after you chill with them a get a great vibe from.I tend to believe that i am not looking in the right places but my friends tend to tell me otherwise!Should i give up on trying to find someone who would complete me or damn near compliment me and help me reach my ultimate high of love , Happiness, and Success. Well there are certain things that i cant put up with and bullshit is at the top of my list.Well maybe it's time for me to see how life is by letting them come to me.........

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I can relate from the females point of view on this. I've been there done that...played those little games. And until this day i dont know why it became easier to give up pussy before my heart. But soon as they want more than just fucking, it was time to go. My reason was because at the time I was thinking about me and only me. I knew I wanted to mess around with someone but I didnt want them anywhere near my heart. It hurts worse when someone screws over ure heart, therefore after a bad breakup we go into that "protect my feelings by any means necessary" mode. Its harder than you'd think.But you'll find THAT girl. Your too handsome and smart not too! :)

    ReplyDelete