Sunday, January 31, 2010

Missing You - Masturbating



Sweet pomegranate - I’m missing you
like the almost perfect yesterday
Today’s page offers an overview
for analysis, along the stuttering way
It warms me also - that you’re aware
my reflections are not sinister
Maybe - somewhat debonair
and always to push us ever closer
You send me scented words sealed
in a beautifully crafted envelope
Each one oozing sex appeal
stroke after sizzling stroke
I close my hesitant eyes
and focus, then try to memorize
you - not the now proper girl
at work - and in a different world
My fingers led my mischievous hand
into what might be - Taboo Island
I felt a naughty surge escalating
and found myself instinctively masturbating
How do I feel after the act?
Certainly not guilty
Many closets have protected facts
But that is another story…

No comments:

Post a Comment