Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dear Summer

Dear Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring I often wonder how you could feel a certain way about an individual and then the next minute change you mind do to your status with him. When say all you want is some dick on deck. example

It was mid june me and my boys walked into the club late as always sitting in vip you walked by giving me the eye and in my mind i said to myself damn i can pull a bitch of eye contact. You and your home girl stop and continue to hold conversation while we dance she would let me go, grab on my body with me warning her if you dont stop imma have to fuck you in this club to night she blush so i knew i had a freak on my hands.

Around 2AM we walked to my car leaving her cadillac parked her and her girl quickly hopped in my car and head to my place which was 20 minutes away while my boy was in the back fingering her friend she began to give me head while i was driven and it was such a rush that i ran three red lights. upon arrive to my house went to the passenger side of the car and and began to break my car in with sex in the car of course i strapped up magnum XL was defintly my best friend that night three to for times.

After that we had a few days we began to have these sexual incounters with out any conflict but i until i began having her dick on deck four times a week while still talkin to other females who had the same so i was never in a drought or press for her nicely shave and wet pussy..uuuummmm those days lol but seriously then she became bipolar one minute she be cool and the next she will flip.

soooo dear summer,fall, winter and spring please dont bring her back to me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment