Sunday, September 27, 2009

Deeepest fear

I often wonder what's my deepest fear but far none is greater then being afraid to make myself vunderable to another women after my last serious relationship the heartbreak still lingers even though i know for sure that i am completely over that individual who makes me still wonder where did i go wrong or was its just not me it was her. uuummmm as i ponder on these deep thoughts and insecurities, a question arises into my mind are i real capable of loving a woman they way she deserves to be or am i worth you while?

Will you every cheap on me is always a big question im scared of infedility what are u scared of let out light shine bright than the dark or by far have no dark just all light.

With theses thoughts racing though my mind i began to see that i am the man that every women desire because of my qualities not my facial features the fact that i have a nice body or i drive a nice but the person beneath these clothes. My soul is very warm and loving with a heart of gold i says this to say when i let you inside that precious place be lucky you got that far.


Life goes on if theres no you and no me what will love bring you?????

No comments:

Post a Comment