Friday, September 25, 2009

Growing up Mentally



Walking in the dark shadows of immaturity, while striving for the daylight of maturity. I begin to see how life takes it courses to make you a better person. Through all my experiences from having no male figure in my life until I was in high school, to bad relationships, to struggling to overcome statics as a young black male. I see a brighter future for myself and every day I strive for the moon, stars, and to reach god. Strength is built in me through the blood, sweat and tears I encountered while Modeling at an HBCU. Quitting was never an option in my eyes but being better then my father was. I am a special person with qualities like no other....the creation of me was the best thing that could every happen because I intend on changing your life while loving the star of my life...no need to wonder who the star of my life is because it’s me. I must love myself before I can love anyone else. Not being cocky but I am what I am.....you can hate me but life goes on.


By: One Creative Brother- Marquelle Owens


3 comments:

  1. Hello, with yo fine ass! I love your writing style, didn't know u could model and write, too!

    Love beauty and brains. The story about the library sexcapades...too fuckin' hot!

    Mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see such a positive attitude from a young black man. Yes, keep striving for the best..you will surely achieve. !

    BTW- Your lips are absolutley sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete