Friday, September 25, 2009

Passsion/ Pain

Dreams are made to come true but nightmares happens, imagine on valentine's day you woke up to a nice warm breakfast with a poem attached and as u look on the floor u see red and white rose pedals that leads to a warm bubble bath as you hear this melody so soft and sweet as i sing to you. I read to you a few of my poems that I had written just for you. As I ease your mind, giving you excitement with my words that was translated from my thoughts. That was put into lines and stanzas to form your beautiful smile and warm your cold-chilled heart. After your soothing bubble bath I take you to the bedroom which is glazed in white roses and massage oil on the side so I can give you massage with my blessed and strong black hands. Later on you would become blind folded and anxious for your next surprise will it be a romantic candle light dinner for two, or a nice walk in the park as the stars began to show. Last but not least you will have the most explosive sex of you life I began to put it down like never before because the past few week we have been arguing due to your action while you was at school. As i started to feel useless during the love making that felt more like sex because you seemed to mubbeld a different name in which i knew wasnt mine because it was a female name. Damn i ponder as i continue to explore your guts, was i just the dick while u had pussy on the side. A few times while your little secret called you act as if you didnt want her calling you but late at night you would return her call when i wasnt in your present. It started to become very suspicious that you had that react but when your were at school you always spent the night in her room. So i asked Jamie if she knew that we was dating she said naw you lying she's your best friend....Ouch how do i become your best friend who u have sex with to some one who you recently claimed you still love but through your actions your world became bullshit to the though of you and me. Driven by hate and pain i began to treat women like as if they are a piece of meat due to the fact that when i was faithful i got cheated on had many friends with benefits who wanted more after two months but i always found a way to bereak them off and pick them back u when i wanted them. In august i had and epiphany that changed my mind set my cuz had a daughter and i realize that i can let one women steal what i really want for myself which is love and respect. A woman do know what power she has in a mans destiny of love and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment